Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Daily Vitamin -"Imagine"

Imagine

1 Corinthians 2:9-10(TMSG)
9That’s why we have this Scripture text: No one’s ever seen or heard anything like this, Never so much as imagined anything quite like it— What God has arranged for those who love him.
10But you’ve seen and heard it because God by his Spirit has brought it all out into the open before you. The Spirit, not content to flit around on the surface, dives into the depths of God, and brings out what God planned all along. 


Can You remember when you first heard that God Loved you, I Mean really heard it? I sure can i was a cold November day 24 years ago. I was at the bottom of my life. I had been having a dream that my friend & boss had a message for me. Thought it was strange but decided I was tired of it and went to him and in probably a rough manner said to him "you have a message for me and I want it" what happened next i would have never imagined. he said yeah but let me get alone with God and I'll get back to you. I thought this guy is crazy go talk to God. I believed there was a God and he had a son Jesus. Just didn't think or know He would or wanted to talk to us. He came back later and we went for a ride in his truck, he began to read from a piece of paper some scriptures he felt God told him were for me. When he got to the second scripture on the page something again happened that ii never imagined would happen when I got up that day. Jesus sat down in the truck between us and for the next hour or so loved on me. I;m not sure if my friend was aware of this because nothing else around me matter any longer. I got out of that truck a brand new creation that had never been before. No longer beaten down, no longer a drug addict or alcoholic. I was brand new and ever since then been helping others to come to a knowledge if we believe and confess Jesus as our Lord and Savior He will forgive us and help us begin the plan he had imagined for us from the beginning of time. Today help someone to else along this journey of a life they would never imagine would be possible. Be a blessing, Sir Gregory 

No comments:

Post a Comment