Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Daily Vitamin - "Call"

Jeremiah 33:2-3(TMSG)
2“This is God’s Message, the God who made earth, made it livable and lasting, known everywhere as God:
3‘Call to Me and I will answer you. I’ll tell you marvelous and wondrous things that you could never figure out on your own.’


Jeremiah 33:2-3(NASB)
2“Thus says the LORD who made the earth, the LORD who formed it to establish it, the LORD is His name,
3‘Call to Me and I will answer you, and I will tell you great and mighty things, which you do not know.’ 

Ever had things you didn't understand and needed help? I'm sure you have most of us do, probably more than we want to admit probably several times a day several times a day. I know the more mature I get the more help I need. Things looked pretty bad to Jeremiah. He was in jail for the second time, the area had been taken looted destroyed, things were a mess. God came to him and said "call out to me" I'm sure he was worried and concerned about the state of his nation, friends, family, sound a little familiar? God is always right here wanting to give us the answers to our life and our problems. Do we call on Him first or do we call others? Just a thought what if we called out to Him first, then we would have the answer's we couldn't get from others. Just maybe we could change our worlds a little faster and easier. Take some time this week better yet today and ask God stuff  because He really does know your stuff. Be a blessing today, Sir Gregory   

No comments:

Post a Comment