Friday, October 28, 2011

Daily Vitamin - "

Joy
Philippians 1:3-6(NKJV)

3I thank my God upon every remembrance of you,
4always in every prayer of mine making request for you all with joy,
5for your fellowship in the gospel from the first day until now,
6being confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ; 

Philippians 1:3-6(TMSG) 3Every time you cross my mind, I break out in exclamations of thanks to God. 
4Each exclamation is a trigger to prayer. I find myself praying for you with a glad heart. 
5I am so pleased that you have continued on in this with us, believing and proclaiming God’s Message, from the day you heard it right up to the present. 
6There has never been the slightest doubt in my mind that the God who started this great work in you would keep at it and bring it to a flourishing finish on the very day Christ Jesus appears.

When you think of others is it with a glad joyful heart, what about when they think of you? In our busy day do we often think of others? Paul talks about when he does think of others how excited he is, and how sure he is that God will complete the work He began in them. What a great attitude, I wonder if we took up this way of thinking how it would change our world. Most of the time our (all lot of people but not all)  thoughts are filled with doubt and unbelief  we think the worst instead of the best.Lets choose today to look for the good stuff, to be more positive than negative, and allow Daddy God to take care of the junk in others. I really believe we can change our world, it starts by loving others and having joyful thoughts towards them. Be a blessing today, Sir Gregory    

No comments:

Post a Comment