Thursday, October 6, 2011

Daily Vitamin -"Voice"

Voice

John 10:25-30(CEV)
25Jesus answered: I have told you, and you refused to believe me. The things I do by my Father’s authority show who I am.
26But since you are not my sheep, you don’t believe me.
27My sheep know my voice, and I know them. They follow me,
28and I give them eternal life, so that they will never be lost. No one can snatch them out of my hand.
29£ My Father gave them to me, and he is greater than all others.£ No one can snatch them from his hands,
30and I am one with the Father.

Once we have learned what His voice sounds like we will never forget it or will we? The Scriptures talks about God's people turning the back to Him or ignoring Him.  I've read stories were people have had animals and for one reason or another they had to give them up. Then they go and visit years later and the Lion, Elephant, Dog  still know the owners voice. the story of the lion was scary and awesome they had returned the lion to the wilderness to live among other lions. the gentlemen went back to check on them and the lion remembered then came and played with the two guys. the Elephant hadn't seen the owner in fifteen years but when he called to the elephant it came and did all the command it had learned earlier. Do we remember childhood friends voice that well? How about God's? In Isaiah 1:2-3(CEV) 2 The Lord has said, “Listen, heaven and earth! The children I raised have turned against me.3 Oxen and donkeys know who owns and feeds them, but my people won’t ever learn.” God's own people would learn to know His voice. All Through the scriptures it talks about knowing His voice. We should even know when he whispers to us, since most of the time that's how He talks to us.God made us in His image to have fellowship with us to talk to us to know His voice. If the animals can remember and recognize His voice shouldn't we? Take some time today and tune out the other voice's and listen to God's voice He has a message for You! It's I love and care for you. Be a blessing today, Sir Gregory  

No comments:

Post a Comment