Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Daily Vitamin - "I Will"

I Will

Luke 5:4-6(NKJV)
4When He had stopped speaking, He said to Simon, “Launch out into the deep and let down your nets for a catch.”
5But Simon answered and said to Him, “Master, we have toiled all night and caught nothing; nevertheless at Your word I will let down the net.”
6And when they had done this, they caught a great number of fish, and their net was breaking. 


Have you ever heard the Lord ask you to do somethihing that seemed impossible? Peter had been fishing all night without catching anything, then Jesus showed up!  He said the let down your nets. something Peter had been doing all night. Peter said  because you say " I Will" How many times do we miss the Word of the Lord because we have been striving in our own power. Then when the Lord ask us to do it again we just shrug it off saying I've done it that way and it didn't work?  

 Do you have a I will moment? Go ahead and act on the word! Be a blessing today, Sir Gregory

No comments:

Post a Comment