Monday, August 8, 2011

Daily Vitamin

Meditation, Ps. 104:33-34"I will sing to the Lord as long as I live; I will sing praise to my God while I have my being. May my meditation be sweet to Him; I will be glad in the Lord" Singing & meditating on Daddy God will keep you glad!

Dont allow your mind to dwell on all the negitave stuff it will only make things worse! in your mind and your body. do as Paul say below
 Phillipians 4:8-9 Summing it all up, friends, I’d say you’ll do best by filling your minds and meditating on things true, noble, reputable, authentic, compelling, gracious—the best, not the worst; the beautiful, not the ugly; things to praise, not things to curse.
Put into practice what you learned from me, what you heard and saw and realized. Do that, and God, who makes everything work together, will work you into his most excellent harmonies
Be Happy not Sad was a song that I would sing to the kids all the time when they were small and I had to drop them back at their mom's house. it would be a sad moment but a simple thing as singing that to them would ease the pain, not only in them but me too! so Be Happy Not Sad sing it over and over if you have too. I promise it will make you Glad  



 Be a blessing today, Sir Gregory

No comments:

Post a Comment