Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Daily Vitamin - "Law"

Law

Galatians 2:19-21(CEV)
19It was the Law itself that killed me and freed me from its power, so that I could live for God. I have been nailed to the cross with Christ.
20I have died, but Christ lives in me. And I now live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave his life for me.
21
I don’t turn my back on God’s undeserved kindness. If we can be acceptable to God by obeying the Law, it was useless for Christ to die.

Galatians 2:19-21(TMSG)
19What actually took place is this: I tried keeping rules and working my head off to please God, and it didn’t work. So I quit being a “law man” so that I could be God’s man.
20Christ’s life showed me how, and enabled me to do it. I identified myself completely with him. Indeed, I have been crucified with Christ. My ego is no longer central. It is no longer important that I appear righteous before you or have your good opinion, and I am no longer driven to impress God. Christ lives in me. The life you see me living is not “mine,” but it is lived by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.
21I am not going to go back on that. Is it not clear to you that to go back to that old rule-keeping, peer-pleasing religion would be an abandonment of everything personal and free in my relationship with God? I refuse to do that, to repudiate God’s grace. If a living relationship with God could come by rule-keeping, then Christ died unnecessarily.

How many times have you tried to do what was right but only find that you mess it it up! The problem we have is the You we need to allow Christ to live in us and through us, instead of trying to keep a list of rules, regulations and laws. Our natural beings want to "Just Do It" and our Spirit being wants Christ to do it (His Nature in us)  Today take some time, make a list of the Laws you are trying to keep and can't. Then sit down with Daddy God and ask Him to to really live in and through you, to allow Him full control allowing Him to "Do It" in you. Once in for all realizing that Christ gave up His role in heaven, came to the earth (natural realm) in an physical body. Then He fulfilled the law for you, so you could have one on one relationship with God.

Be a blessing today, Sir Gregory

No comments:

Post a Comment