Friday, September 16, 2011

Daily Vitamin -"Provides"

Provides

2 Corinthians 9:10-11(CEV)
10 £ God gives seed to farmers and provides everyone with food. He will increase what you have, so that you can give even more to those in need.
11You will be blessed in every way, and you will be able to keep on being generous. Then many people will thank God when we deliver your gift.


We generally look to ourselves to provide our needs! When we look to God for or needs, He always gives more than enough, in fact He gives us enough so we can give to those in need. I was thinking about this. If God provides all my needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Phil 4:19) why do I need more? Others can go to Him and He will supply -Provide- all there needs. Then it hit me, others who don't know Him in the area of their need, are the ones in need of my extra. Others may have the extra in an area I haven't fully come to know God in.  All my needs are supplied with extra but I just haven't realized they are on the table waiting for me.  All  our physical, emotional and spiritual needs can be meet if we would look to God, He will send others to help us along they way. once He has supplied in an area of our lives then we can get extra to help others, then once they have gotten theirs they can help others. So with God in our lives all things are possible.  Today take your abundance and share with others, allow them to share with you.


Be a blessing Sir Gregory 

No comments:

Post a Comment