Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Daily Vitamin - "Stood"

Stood


2 Timothy 4:16-18(NKJV)
16At my first defense no one stood with me, but all forsook me. May it not be charged against them.
17But the Lord stood with me and strengthened me, so that the message might be preached fully through me, and that all the Gentiles might hear. Also I was delivered out of the mouth of the lion.
18And the Lord will deliver me from every evil work and preserve me for His heavenly kingdom. To Him be glory forever and ever. Amen!

2 Timothy 4:16-18(TMSG)
16At my preliminary hearing no one stood by me. They all ran like scared rabbits. But it doesn’t matter—
17the Master stood by me and helped me spread the Message loud and clear to those who had never heard it. I was snatched from the jaws of the lion!
18God’s looking after me, keeping me safe in the kingdom of heaven. All praise to Him, praise forever! Oh, yes!

Ever felt alone in what your doing? Like all those that said they were with you, forgot what they they told you! All through the scriptures this seemed to happen. All left Jesus several times, now we see all left Paul. The interesing thing is that both made a statement. that it may not be held against them.
Jesus used the words Forgive them for they don't know what they are doing. Can we forget that others promise to go with us, then when things seem to get or get tough they walk or run away. then when all is good they seem to show back up! Jesus said He will never leave us nor forsake us. When things are tough and no one is standing with you,remeber those words that He will never leave you, and that He will stick closer than a brother to you.
  
Remember as a believer Christ is always there! Be a blessing today, Sir Gregory

No comments:

Post a Comment